Alice! Health Promotion Appointments
Alice! staff are available to talk with students about their health questions and how to access on- and off-campus resources. Alice! respects and protects the privacy of all conversations.**
Alice! seeks to connect students with information and resources to make informed decisions regarding a broad range of health-related topics. Our focus is helping individuals develop the knowledge and skills to support in the achievement of personal and academic goals. Conversations are solution-oriented and not about therapy or giving advice.
- Examples of conversations include:
- Understanding the range of birth control options
- Accessing resources regarding coping with stress
- Concerns regarding a friends alcohol or other drug use
- Strategies to improve sleep quality
- Strategies to improve time management
- Understanding a new medical diagnosis
Appointments are generally available between 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Earlier and later appointment times may be available on a case by case basis. Students may call Alice! to schedule an appointment at 212-854-5453. If you prefer, Alice! also offers drop in hours.
**To protect student privacy and comply with state and federal legislation, individual discussions cannot be facilitated via email or social media platforms.