The Columbia Health website is an important vehicle for getting information to you about the services we provide to the student community. This past spring we solicited feedback from numerous students, health professionals and administrators from across the University. Through online surveys, user interviews and testing, and brainstorming workshops, we listened to what you want and what you need.
We heard you loud and clear, and we are excited to be working on a redesigned Columbia Health website to launch in the spring.
In addition to a host of major improvements to the structure, navigation and functionality of the site, we will specifically:
- Provide a comprehensive, searchable and filterable catalog of all Columbia Health services to help you quickly find exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Make it easier to find office locations and hours, as well as contact and emergency information so that you always know what to do and where to go when you need help.
- Launch a more easily searchable staff directory that can be filtered by specialty and other criteria.
- Include a clearer overview of how to make appointments with Columbia Health and what to expect so that you can more easily and effectively plan appointments around your other activities.
- Provide a calendar of events, workshops and trainings provided by Columbia Health to make it easy to locate and register for sessions .
Thank you to everyone who took the time to give us their feedback. We will continue to provide you with updates on our progress.