Columbia University has established the Community Health Compact as guidance for the expectations of community members returning to campus. Columbia Health, in collaboration with University Life and the CUIMC Student Health on Haven, is offering a training to equip students with the knowledge and skills to establish norms around following public health best practices. To request a training for a group of student leaders in your department or your organization, please complete the request form below. Please note the following when submitting your request:
- This session is 90-minutes long and cannot be condensed.
- We require at least two weeks in advance of the requested session to allow adequate time for scheduling.
- If we are unable to accommodate your original requested date or time, we will work with you to make arrangements or suggest an alternative date or time for the requested training.
- The start time for the training request must be no later than 8pm EST.
- Generally, we ask that at least 10 participants be present at the start of the scheduled training. Requests for trainings for groups with fewer than 10 participants will be considered on a case-by-case basis prior to confirming the requested session.
- Event hosts will be asked to send participants a pre-test to complete prior to the training.
Facilitated by Alice! Health Promotion.