Colleen Lewis joined Columbia Health in 2004. Colleen does the following:
- Serves on Disability Services leadership team
- Provides vision and leadership to the design, organization, development, and implementation of services and programs offered through Disability Services
- Oversight of student case management, accommodations, services, and training needed to support students with disabilities at Columbia
- Serves as a liaison to the faculty and greater campus community on issues related to a range of disabilities, accessibility, classroom and curricular accommodations, and laws related to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Serves as campus expert for the provision and coordination of academic and campus accommodations for students with disabilities
Colleen enjoys baking-her specialties are cakes and rustic fruit desserts! She is also an avid baseball fan and tries to visit at least one new baseball stadium each season.