Service Animal Registration Form

Students planning to bring their Service or Assistance Animal to reside in University housing are required to follow the procedures outlined in Service and Assistance Animal Guidelines and Procedures.

Students must submit the Service and Assistance Animal Registration Form and disability documentation in accordance with the housing deadlines appropriate for their school and class standing.

Learn more about Service and Assistance Animals in Columbia-operated housing.